General MapNat application MapNat is focusing on the perspective of a person using nature’s services and provides functionality to map them, covering a wide variety of uses and activities, but also addressing environmental problems. MapNat may identify spots or regions providing nature’s services or attractions. MapNat is developed by UFZ & UNI Kiel – Germany and NINA – Norway for UFZ.
- Website: https://www.ufz.de/index.php?de=40618
- What kind of tool is it? App
- The tool is made for: Android
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: Information and data literacy, Problem solving
- Related to subjects: Science, Geography, History
- Age groups: Age 13-15, Age 16+
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Student devices with internet connection, GPS connection required
- Account needed: No account needed
- Difficulty level: 3 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?