Google Docs is a free Web-based application in which documents and spreadsheets can be created, edited and stored online. Files can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and a full-featured Web browser.
- Website: https://www.google.com/docs/about/
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool, App
- The tool is made for: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: Information and data literacy, Communication and collaboration, Digital content creation, Safety, Problem solving
- Related to subjects: Math, Science, Languages, Sports, Music, Art, ICT, Geography, History, Religion/ethics, Crafts
- Age groups: Age 6-7, Age 8-9, Age 10-12, Age 13-15, Age 16+
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Student devices with internet connection
- Account needed: Teacher and student need an account
- Difficulty level: 3 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?