Oxford owl is a UK based website that helps kids to develop their reading, writing and maths skills. It’s developed by teachers and based on the UK curriculum, and there’s literally 1000s of resources available. If your child is struggling with their reading, or you want to advance their skills, or perhaps your a home-educator, then this website should be on your list. The thing we like most about this website is it’s dedication to core curriculum skills and that it’s been developed by Oxford educationalists. You can be assured everything on this website meets the curriculum and will perfectly match what you child is learning in school. The games are simple and fun, and make learning a breeze. There are heaps of books you can read directly on the website.
- Website: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool
- The tool is made for: Windows, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: Information and data literacy
- Related to subjects: Math, Languages
- Age groups: Age 6-7, Age 8-9
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Teacher device without internet connection
- Account needed: Only teacher needs an account, Teacher and student need an account
- Difficulty level: 1 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?