Liveworksheets allows you to transform your traditional printable worksheets (doc, pdf, jpg…) into interactive worksheets with self-correction. Students can do the worksheets online and send their answers to the teacher without any registration. This is good for the students (it’s motivating), for the teacher (it saves time) and for the environment (it saves paper). Worksheets may include sounds, videos, drag and drop exercises, join with arrows, multiple choice… and even speaking exercises, that the students must do using the microphone.
- Website: https://www.liveworksheets.com/
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool
- The tool is made for: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: I don’t know
- Related to subjects: Math, Science, Languages, Sports, Music, Art, ICT, Geography, History, Religion/ethics, Crafts
- Age groups: Age 6-7, Age 8-9, Age 10-12, Age 13-15, Age 16+
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Student devices with internet connection
- Account needed: No account needed, Only teacher needs an account
- Difficulty level: 2 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?