Digital tool to study new terms in theoretical subjects and to study vocabulary in languages. Teacher/student can use study sets of other users or create own study sets. Each study set contains six different types of practice to use individually and one collaborative game tool.
- Website: https://quizlet.com/
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool, App
- The tool is made for: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free with limitation
- Digital competences for students: Information and data literacy, Digital content creation, Problem solving
- Related to subjects: Math, Science, Languages, ICT, Geography, History, Religion/ethics
- Age groups: Age 8-9, Age 10-12, Age 13-15, Age 16+
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Student devices with internet connection
- Account needed: No account needed, Only teacher needs an account, Teacher and student need an account, Service can be used with or without an account. To use/study sets of other users, teacher/student need no account.To create study sets teacher/student needs an account.
- Difficulty level: 2 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?