Evidence-based learning game helps children to learn to read. By playing the game, children learn first the basic letters and their sounds. Through a series of levels, they gradually move on to short and increasingly longer words. GraphoLearn dynamically adapts the difficulty level to the child’s unique ability level.
- Website: https://info.grapholearn.com/
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool
- The tool is made for: Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: I don’t know
- Related to subjects: Languages
- Age groups: Age 6-7, Age 8-9
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Student devices with internet connection
- Account needed: No account needed
- Difficulty level: 1 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?