Jamboard is a collaborative digital whiteboard. It has compatibility for online collaboration through cross-platform support through the free Google Docs suite. The display can also be mounted onto a wall or be configured into a stand.
- Website: https://jamboard.google.com/
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool, App
- The tool is made for: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: Information and data literacy, Communication and collaboration, Digital content creation, Safety, Problem solving
- Related to subjects: Math, Science, Languages, Sports, Music, Art, ICT, Geography, History, Religion/ethics, Crafts
- Age groups: Age 6-7, Age 8-9, Age 10-12, Age 13-15, Age 16+
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Student devices with internet connection
- Account needed: Teacher and student need an account
- Difficulty level: 1 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?