Fun way to learn english. “We make fun things educational. In other words, we find things children already love to do and make them educational.” Learn basic conversations and grammar, -Very good counting, colour, what´s your name, greeting, how´s the weather, where is it: in, on under, behind, next to, in front of, behind, months of the year , like, don´t like, can/ can´t, where are you from+ countries+flags, songs -Talking flashcards, A series of talking flashcards videos to allow your students to practice English vocabulary at home.
- Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHK6g8ddMEcMu9B3LgeKYg
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool, App
- The tool is made for: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: Communication and collaboration
- Related to subjects: Math, Science, Languages, Sports, Music, Art
- Age groups: Age 6-7, Age 8-9, Age 10-12
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Student devices with internet connection
- Account needed: No account needed
- Difficulty level: 1 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?