LearningApps.org is a Web 2.0 application, to support learning and teaching processes with small interactive modules. Those modules can be used directly in learning materials, but also for self studying. The aim is to collect reusable building blocks and make them available to everyone. Blocks (called Apps) include no specific framework or a specific learning scenario. The blocks are therefore not suitable as complete lessons or tasks, instead they must be embedded in an appropriate teaching scenario.
- Website: https://learningapps.org/
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool, App
- The tool is made for: Windows, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: Information and data literacy, Communication and collaboration, Digital content creation, Safety, Problem solving
- Related to subjects: Math, Science, Languages, Sports, Music, Art, ICT, Geography, History, Religion/ethics, Crafts, Can be combined with any subject
- Age groups: Age 6-7, Age 8-9, Age 10-12, Age 13-15, Age 16+
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection, Student devices with internet connection
- Account needed: No account needed
- Difficulty level: 2 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?