Creating and playing the game Jeopardy. You can search for ready made Jeopardy games but also make one for yourself. Could be used for a little competition in the classroom or for a summary of the topic. Students can also create their own Jeopardy games.
- Website: https://jeopardylabs.com/
- What kind of tool is it? Web based tool
- The tool is made for: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Cost involved? Free to use
- Digital competences for students: Communication and collaboration, Digital content creation
- Related to subjects: Math, Science, Languages, Sports, Music, Art, ICT, Geography, History, Religion/ethics, Crafts
- Age groups: Age 6-7, Age 8-9, Age 10-12, Age 13-15, Age 16+
- Devices needed: Teacher device with internet connection
- Account needed: Only teacher needs an account
- Difficulty level: 3 (from 1 – 5 )
- GDPR compliant?